Non-NHS Services

Some items are not covered by the NHS and you may be asked to pay a fee.

This includes:

  • private medical certificates
  • insurance and employment medicals
  • fitness to drive
  • fitness to travel
  • passport forms and photographs
  • holiday cancellation forms
  • shotgun licences
  • employer's reference
  • private medical claim forms
  • medical insurance claims and some travel vaccines

The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website